IP CCTV is a camera system that uses a network as oppose to traditional coax cable. Smaller systems can be installed on your existing network infrastructure saving money. However we recommend that larger systems have their own dedicated network. The advance in technology also allows for the use of megapixel cameras. This deliver Full HD or better recordings.Most IP CCTV are compatible for remote viewing using Windows, MAC, Iphone, Ipad and Android. IP CCTV are perfect for Car Parks, Service Stations, Factories, Supermarkets, Warehouses, Casinos.
IP CCTV ARE DIFFERENT FROM ANALOGUE CAMERAS, THEY:
- Allow much higher resolution, meaning one IP Camera can replace many Analogue Cameras.
- Cover lager areas.
- Send and receive data via computer network and Internet.
- Configure individual cameras to suit location and usage.
IP CCTV – MORE ADVANTAGES:
- Intelligent – allow video analytic and solution.
- Flexibility – wireless network.
- Quick deployment and de-deployment.
- Hybrid Systems allow integration of your existing cameras.
- IP CCTV allow multiple sites to be controlled from one location saving you money.
- Two way audio.
WHY USE DARWIN SECURITY SYSTEMS?
The design and framework for an IP CCTV is critically important. You need to use someone who has a full understanding of both network design and the experience in the security and camera field. Darwin Security Systems has both. With over 15 years in the security business and vast experience in network systems Darwin Security Systems is uniquely positioned to design and implement the system you need.