Agility™ 3 supports visual verification with a self monitoring Smartphone app (also available via web browser) which enables homeowners to control their alarm systems remotely as well as view real-time images taken inside their premises with the eyeWave™ wireless PIR camera detector which communicates with the RISCO Cloud server.
In the event of an alarm, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a sequence of images which it sends to users via RISCO’s Smartphone/ web Application. This capability enables users to view the images and confirm if there is a crime in progress. Monitoring stations can also benefit from the visual verification feature as the capability to ascertain whether there is a false alarm will save them valuable time and resources.
Agility™ 3 is easy to install, can be managed remotely and gives peace of mind, and therefore provides benefits for installers, monitoring stations and end users.
The Agility™ 3 wireless security system can be enhanced with a wide range of accessories that provide additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and providing elderly care.
LightSYS™2 is a professional hybrid system that offers ultimate flexibility, with advanced IP and GSM/GPRS or STU adaptor communication as well as your choice of wired, wireless, or RISCO Bus detectors.
The LightSYS™2 benefits from a self monitoring Smartphone app (also available via web browser) which enables users to control their alarm systems remotely.
LightSYS 2 is a professional hybrid security system designed with installers in mind.
• Popular with end-users due to a Smartphone App for iPhone, iPad and Android
• Simple to Install and Support
• Flexible for any type of installation
LightSYS 2 is the easiest system on the market to install and support, with all the following:
• Snap-in modules and plug-in communication modules within the main housing
• A complete range of battery powered fully wireless sounders, keypads, keyfobs and detectors
• Remote service and configuration with RISCO Bus and 2-Way Wireless detectors
• Simple keypad menu structure, only relevant menus are displayed
• Automatic upgrade of accessories from main panel during installation
• Quicker retrofit with selectable EOL resistance
• Seamless Configuration Software connectivity via RISCO Cloud
LightSYS 2 has unrivaled flexibility for suiting any type of installation
• Wired, 2-Way Wireless or RISCO Bus detectors in any combination
• A variety of keypads, accessories and peripherals for any application and budget
• Communication flexibility – IP, GSM/GPRS, PSTN –all within the main housing
• Wireless Expander installed inside or outside the main housing
• Suitable for residential, SMB, remote sites and more